OUTFIT | GRAD

OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress, Shoes and Bracelet from Mr Price | Earrings from Lovisa | Bag from Materialistic (by Rita Buanyomi - afua85@...

OUTFIT DETAILS | Dress, Shoes and Bracelet from Mr Price | Earrings from Lovisa | Bag from Materialistic (by Rita Buanyomi - afua85@gmail.com)|

I'm such a green lover and that's why this was the perfect dress to wear at grad (Graduation) which was a little while ago in April (10 April to be exact). Fifs (Sister) put two and two together and this look was born. It all came together with this Ankara clutch which was such a BIG hit at grad. Although, I couldn't put it down at grad with such rave reviews from my peers, I did have to put it down for a moment whilst I strutted on stage to get my certificate. Happy perusing. xo









You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! Love the outfit & I can see why the clutch was a hit...I love it & really like your flats too!! :)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look fab u always have cute flats and vintage earings ,love this whole look ur ankara clutch is cute
    www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.

      xo

      From Head To Heels
      www.facebook.com/fromheadtoheels
      Twitter,Instagram, Pinterest - @FromHeadToHeels

      Delete